We may use server log analysis tools to gather and analyze information regarding our Web Site’s usage, such as the number of hits received, our most/least visited pages, errors experienced by users, and browsers and platforms used to connect to our Web Site. The following are examples of information about your visit that is, or may be, collected for this purpose: IP address, type of browser and/or operating system, internet service provider (ISP), the date and time you visited this Web Site, the web pages you visited, the action you tried to perform (e.g., get a document or post content), and codes that correspond to the status of your action (e.g., successful request, document not found, etc.).
This information may be collected via a number of technologies, including cookies, web beacons, clear GIFs and other means. You can remove certain cookies by following the directions in your Internet browser’s “help” file. If you disable cookies, you may still browse our website, but your ability to use some areas of our site my be limited.
The above information belongs to us and is used to improve the content, layout and/or operation of our Web Site. We may release this information in the aggregate, for example, by sharing it with our partners or authorized service providers, or by publishing a report on the usage of the Web Site.
We may collect, store and use any personally identifiable information you choose to provide. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies or describes you, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. You may also provide non-personally identifiable information, such as the name of your employer, employer address, general employer contact information, etc..
We may use the information you provide to deliver the services you have requested, for example:
• if you supply us with your e-mail address, we may send you updates and alerts about our products and services. We may also use your e-mail address to respond to messages you send us.
• if you purchase a product, we may use the credit card information you provide to bill you for the product.
• we may use the information you provide to operate and maintain this Web Site and to improve our content, services and communications with you.
You may correct or update your personally identifiable information on file with us, or you can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive information or messages from us, by contacting us at the address below. We will not share your personally identifiable information once you have informed us that you no longer wish to receive information from us, but we do not have control over information shared with third parties prior to receipt of notice from you.
• We do not rent, sell or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes, without your consent.
• We may share it with our authorized service providers, for example, those that support our Web Site functionality, or those that process payments for us. We may also chose to share PII with our marketing firm in conjunction with the development of sales promotions, advertising campaigns, product bulletins, etc.
• We may disclose it in response to a subpoena or court order, or in response to a request from a law enforcement or other government agency, to establish or exercise our legal rights or those of our licensors, to defend against claims or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect person or property. We reserve the right to transfer all personally identifiable information in our possession to a successor organization.
We will maintain the personally identifiable information you provide for so long as we, in our sole discretion, believe is necessary or appropriate to carry out the purposes for which the information was collected, or to comply with applicable laws, contracts or other rules or regulations.
• We may send you messages regarding your status as a registered user, your subscription or other transactional or relationship messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
• If you opt-in to receive marketing materials from us, we may use the e-mail address you provide to send you messages about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. At any time, you can “opt out” of receiving promotional e-mail messages from us, by contacting us at the address below. It may take us ten (10) days to process your request.
This Web Site is intended for adults. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen.
We maintain reasonable security procedures and practices to protect the personal information you provide from unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure; and we require that our authorized service providers that have access to your personal information implement and maintain such security procedures and practices as well. For example, we use industry-standard tools such as firewalls to protect your personal information; we host our servers in a physically secure environment; and when you provide personal information through this Web Site, we use a secure socket layer (SLL) connection to enhance security by means of encryption. Please note, however, that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that no security measures are 100% effective against hackers. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information.
Heather L. Fitzsimmons , Privacy Officer
ADAMS ELEVATOR EQUIPMENT
1530 Timberwolf Drive
Holland, OH 43528
Email : Heather.L.Fitzsimmons@US.Schindler.com