Smart elevator safety
when you need it most
Whether you need a quick fix or are looking to reinforce your elevators’ safety for the long haul, ADAMS has the solution. And as new regulations emerge in other cities big and small across the US that require you to upgrade or add car door lock monitoring to your equipment, Safe-T-Lock door monitoring system and related Software Upgrades are designed to satisfy the strictest requirements and, most importantly, keep your passengers safe.
HOW TO ORDER
Fill out the form and an ADAMS representativewill contact you to discuss door safety options.
- Fault types detected: door not fully closed, shorted door lock, car gate switch and hardware failure for redundant protection.
- Complies with Section 3.10.12 of the New York City Building Code
- CSA approved to CSA B44.1 and ASME a 17.5
- PLC based design includes a display screen to indicate monitor status and specific door fault codes for trouble shooting
- Includes terminal block system for easy interfacing with existing elevator controllers
- Works with most controllers on the market
- Eight interface relays address variability in system voltages
Schindler Software Upgrades to enable Code Compliant Door Lock Monitoring
If you need to bring your Schindler 330A, 321A or 300A elevator up to the latest building code, regarding the addition of car Door Lock Monitoring, please contact ADAMS and ask about software upgrade options that can enable this critical safety system and have your elevators back in service in a fraction of the time! These upgrades are code compliant and may offer additional performance enhancements to your system, depending upon the age of your current core software version.